Registrations to host a partner event in this year's October Business Month 2015 (OBM) are now open.
Hosting an event provides the opportunity to:
- create and develop relationships with potential clients and customers;
- build your organisation’s profile by aligning your brand with the Northern Territory’s premier business event; and
- show your support for the Territory business community.
As part of October Business Month:
- your event(s) will be included in the October Business Month 2015 printed calendar of events booklet which is circulated to thousands of businesses Territory wide, and
- your event(s) will be included on the October Business Month 2015 website with direct links for attendees to register for your event(s).
OBM provides your organisation an opportunity to maximise its marketing activity through the OBM printed calendar of events booklet and OBM website. All other marketing and promotion of each event is the responsibility of the event host.
Register to host an event through our online smartform. Payment of the $150 event host fee must be completed via credit card when submitting your event.
For more information and full terms and conditions, view our Event Host Prospectus (pdf 273 kb) | Event Host Prospectus (docx 305 kb).
If you require assistance with completing the online form please contact the OBM Project Manager.