October Business Month 2016 calendar launched
The highly anticipated October Business Month (OBM) 2016 calendar of events has been released!
With more than 150 events scheduled to take place across the Territory as part of this year's OBM program, there is guaranteed to be something for all Territory business people.
OBM is a month long program of inspirational and educational business events, providing Territory business with the opportunity to hear from high caliber, experienced business speakers; share ideas; develop new skills and expand their networks. OBM keynote speakers include:
- Janine Allis, founder of Boost Juice and Retail Zoo and investor on Shark Tank
- Sarah Wilson, New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur and founder of IQuitSugar.com
- Steven Bradbury, Olympian, gold medallist and businessman
- Mark McCrindle, social researcher, trends authority and TEDx speaker
- Scott Boocock, 'The Aussie Innovator' and inventor of the HEG clothes peg.
Read more on our keynote speakers.
Check out the full calendar and register for events.
For more information on OBM contact us or visit the OBM Pop-Up Office from 11am to 2pm Monday to Friday, thanks to the Mitchell Centre, and Fusion Exhibition and Hire Services.